Easter is a special day for us all. Thank you Lord for the ultimate sacrifice. Help us to remember that we are part of the Heavenly Family because You died for our sins. Thank you for your mercy and grace and abiding love.
Sunday, October 5, 2008 Do you ever sit back and look at your life and think "I'm so incredibly blessed!" Right now, my child is in the tub screaming that her daddy is dumping water over her head trying to "drown" her. Her daddy calls back, "I am not...the cup slipped". I'm blessed. I think I heard the word "Mommy" about 9 MILLION times today. I'm blessed.It never ceases to amaze me how a 45" tall human being can bring me so much joy and the next minute make me so insane. I'm blessed. So this blog is an attempt to praise God for all my blessings, and to vent from time to time about the challenges of my blessings. I want to invite my mama friends to do the same. I have been inspired by my mama friends and together we can inspire each other while we fulfill the most challenging role on earth.
1 comment:
Amen.
Post a Comment