Friday, April 3, 2009

My Baby is SEVEN!!!

Okay, can someone PLEASE explain to me how the first year of your baby's life seems to take FOREVER and then suddenly they are seven and back-talking you, bathing themselves, reading, learning more math in the 1st grade than you learned your entire academic career, and blossoming right before your eyes into a elementary schooler? HOLY COW! Avery amazes me every day. Her birthday theme this year was Camp Rock and all her buddies from school came dressed as rock stars. We added some accessories from the goodie bags and wha-la, we have an all girl rock star band. The girls met at Picasso's Cup and painted pottery at lightening speed and then after cake and presents I had to figure out what to do with them all for another 45 minutes before their parents came to get them. We had a LOT of fun, but I still can't believe she's SEVEN!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

The cake turned out CUTE!! ...and I always think the same thing...those newborn months took FOREVER, but now the years are zipping by...

About Me

My photo
I'm a mama of a beautiful daughter and happily married to my husband of 14 years. I'm in pursuit of contentment and need all the help I can get.