Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling Sorry for Myself

Does anyone visit my blog? Am I putting stuff out here for no reason?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awwww.....I read your blog. Don't stop blogging my friend. Besides what a great way to chronicle the lives of our kids even if no one reads it...you've recorded a piece of Avery's history!

MAWH!

Cheryl said...

You poor baby! Maybe if you updated your blog someone would visit!!!! :) Tee Hee!

Don't stop blogging!!!
Love ya!
Cheryl

House Of Boys said...

I visit your blog also...I love reading what's going on with you and Avery. Even though I see and talk to you ALL the time...it's mainly about work and this is where I can catch up on the good stuff. I love you!

blessedmama said...

Ok, you talked me into keeping it up...thanks for commenting. I'll stop feeling sorry for myself now :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mama of a beautiful daughter and happily married to my husband of 14 years. I'm in pursuit of contentment and need all the help I can get.