Sunday, February 15, 2009

The One in the Middle


Have you been to the new park off of Edgewood yet? It is AMAZING! It's also a little like Disney World right now. Everyone in the whole city of Lakeland seems to throng the place. It can also be a little unnerving if you go by yourself with multiple children. I recommend that you take an adult per child and then act like a child, because this park really brings out the kid in you.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love this park too and so do the girls....but it's huge and they can easily get away from you! I do a lot of running while I'm there. ;-)

About Me

My photo
I'm a mama of a beautiful daughter and happily married to my husband of 14 years. I'm in pursuit of contentment and need all the help I can get.