Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Tiny Dancer


Avery took jazz this year and the song she danced to was "Lollipop Lollipop". Her costume was my favorite of the last 3 years. She danced beautifully, never missing a step and smiled for the audience. We had a QUICK change from the Lollipop costume to the grand finale costume where she danced in the aisle to "I Want Candy". It was a lot of fun to watch her.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

When did she get so big?

Unknown said...

I love seeing Avery in her dance costume! Wish I could have been there to watch her dance!!! Next time she will have to do a solo of the "Baby Duck Dance"! :]
-From a proud babysitter!
Sarah Choate

About Me

My photo
I'm a mama of a beautiful daughter and happily married to my husband of 14 years. I'm in pursuit of contentment and need all the help I can get.