Ok, my friends we are in the thick of holiday preparations. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving on a beautiful day. My mom hosts turkey day and we all ate too much and enjoyed each other's company. I got to be home with Avery the whole week of Thanksgiving and we went on a picnic, to the library, to the movies and worked on our homemade Christmas gifts. I got my whole house decorated for Christmas and CLEAN! We went shopping and I have presents wrapped before Christmas Eve. It was a wonderful week.
I hope you all are taking at least a little bit of time for yourselves. Stop and enjoy the Christmas lights, quit work early and go get a pedicure, or pretend you have a stomach ache and disappear into the bathroom to read that novel you've had sitting for months. Most of all slow down and remember the reason for the season. I hope that the love of Jesus wraps around you and your families.
Polk's Nature Discovery Center Rocks! - March Events
16 years ago

1 comment:
I've made my 'slow down' checklist...seems I can check one the items off my list! OXOX
Post a Comment