"I didn't get the president I wanted." That's the way my bible study leader started our session today. I nodded my head..."Me neither". Then she did something that really got my attention. She said, "Ladies, we have to get on the same page and look at what the Bible says about this. " She read to us from Romans 13 which tells us about submitting to the authorities. Our job as Christians now is to support the new leader of our country and his wife and children and pray for them. People will be watching us to see what we are going to do. God is bigger than any president and His work will be done through this. I'm grateful to my Bible study leader for being able to bring us back to what is important...the Truth.
I don't know how you voted and it really doesn't matter. God is bigger than our worldly government and thankfully He is in control! So, I encourage you to add Barack & Michelle Obama and their daughters to your prayer list.
Polk's Nature Discovery Center Rocks! - March Events
16 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Honey! It's me, Cheri. I didn't get the president I wanted either. I think your Bible study leader is right on! Our President Elect is going to need our prayers to get him, his family and our country through the transition. Thank you for showing us where our priorities should be! Love your new Blog!!! ;) Love ya! CT
Post a Comment